AdPlay Demand Side Platform is the pioneer automated digital advertisement inventory buying technology in Bangladesh. We offer a vast amount of Ad inventories and versatile targeting parameters.
- While choosing the exact target audience for your Advertisement campaign, AdPlay DSP has a vast category of options to segment your audience.
- Categories such as Geo, Device, Carrier, Verticals, Language, OS, Environment, etc. are considered while creating a campaign
- Custom timing allows the advertisers to run their campaigns within preferred hours of the day
- Advertisers can implement custom timing by selecting certain dates and hours
- Does not limit an advertiser to a generalized timeframe as they can decide a timeline for each of the campaign dates within the campaign duration
- Advertisers can store the audience of the campaigns using audience mapping
- Advertisers have the privilege to create campaigns by targeting their preferred audiences based on mapping
- Can be a handy feature for advertisers while running retargeting campaigns
- Advertisers can have targeting access to the preexisting audiences such as FMCG, High-value users, Electronics, Telecom, Food and drinks, Home appliances, etc.
- Contains a user dashboard that presents both numerical and graphical insightful audience data to the advertisers
- Advertisers can see granular insights such as Audience volume, Geo, Operating System, Device model, Carrier, etc.
- Advertisers can map audiences from previously run campaigns. Later, they can run retargeting campaign by targeting the mapped audiences.
- A major feature that fulfills the campaign goals by enhancing the performance of the advertiser’s campaign
- Allows the advertisers to optimize campaigns based on KPIs such as viewability, CTR, clicks, etc.
Publisher wise bidding
- Advertisers can choose to set separate bid prices for their preferred publishers
- This feature simultaneously provides a solution for advertisers to win auctions for pricy inventories and also not overpay for inventories they don’t want
- Advertisers can define basic campaign criteria such as min/max bid price, impression, etc.
- Using frequency capping an advertiser can set a limitation on the number of times an ad appears to a specific viewer within a certain timeline. E.g. If the frequency cap is set to 5, a certain user can see the campaign’s ad for 5 times within the campaign timeline
- Advertisers can run their campaigns within a mapped geographic location.
- Makes targeting granular for advertisers to have better control over geo-targeting